About this blog
This blog is a mom’s attempt to support dads around the world and show men and boys the love, gratitude and respect they all deserve. This is my way of supporting males in their war against a world that constantly vilifies, dehumanizes, abuses and enslaves them.
At the moment, males are the weak sex and second-class citizens. There is no equality and males’ human rights, as well as free speech and democracy, are in serious danger.
The unfair treatment they face can be seen in the following examples:
- genital mutilation: despite being a type of genital mutilation, it is still legal. No matter what your religion is, circumcision, unless it’s done for irrefutable necessary medical reasons, is a violation of humans’ rights, just as female genital mutilation and as such should be illegal. A baby cannot make this decision, which is irreversible, so I think it should be illegal.
- unfair treatment in court: divorce laws are totally against husbands and fathers, who often lose custody of their children and all they have honestly earned by working hard for years and their lives are ruined by alimony and often can be sent to jail: also, there are huge double standards in how the law works for men and women who have committed the same crime. Men are punished more than women.
- false accusations: men can be falsely accused of rape at anytime in their lives, be expelled from their school, face jail time and be publicly ostracized for the rest of their lives even if they are completely innocent, whereas the false accusers get away with ruining a person’s life scotch free
- violence/(sexual) abuse: men are victims of male AND female violence and cannot defend themselves; if they claim they are the victims of a female abusers, people make fun of them, don’t believe them, tell them to “man up” and don’t help him. If they therefore defend themselves against a woman who is abusing them, they are the ones who are considered at fault. It’s a no win situation.
- education: boys and men are falling behind in school. Boys are put on antidepressants and heavy medication since a very young age, because their predominantly female teachers mistake their behavior for psychological problems and in general they are not as encouraged to do better in school as women constantly are and their grades are falling in every subject.
- paternity fraud and reproductive rights: they do not enjoy reproductive rights but have all of the responsibilities, whereas women have no responsibilities whatsoever. A man has to financially provide for a child he never agreed to have or a child who is not his or a child who was fraudulently conceived but has no say in the option of abortion. A woman can abort a child even if the man wants to keep it and can keep the child and force the father to provide for it even if he never wanted it in the first place.
- men are suffering so much that they kill themselves. Male suicide rates are at dramatic levels.
- alcohol abuse, mental health issues and homelessness
These are just some of the issues they face, but not all. Their struggle begins at home, where their role as fathers is denigrated and children are growing without the necessary male figure. “For decades, feminist zealots have told us that family structure is irrelevant, fathers are unnecessary for child-rearing and marriage is outdated. These views have had a disastrous influence, encouraging the state to preside over the breakdown in the traditional family. The results are everywhere – in crime, in benefits dependency, poverty and the rising costs to public services.” (Leo Mckinstry for Mail Online). Feminism and divorce laws have heavily contributed to the devaluation of marriage and the end of strong families.
Even their own fight to defend their rights as human beings is ridiculed and ostracized. Men who fight for their rights are called silly man-babies (check this post
where the writer says “Expecting this to get the MRAs out from under their stones”),
treated with contempt and even threatened
The war on boys and men is unacceptable and with this blog I am trying to offer my help and support.
Where I stand on….
Feminism does not mean “fighting for equal rights for women”. Feminists seek gender supremacy and have destroyed marriage and families. They have reduced both females and males into perpetual children and have put men against women. They treat men as monsters and women as children, while constantly playing the victim card. They are a totalitarian cult.
Gender degrees need to be banned. Why is it necessary to have “women’s” studies? It’s sexist and demeaning to both men and women and just an excuse of a degree for those who don’t know what to do with their lives. If anybody is interested in knowing more about history, they have free access to all the books and resources the world can offer. But having a university degree just for that is pointless and ridiculous. No surprise the people who come out of these studies are miserable and can’t find a job. And women then complain the jobs they find are not lucrative. Try getting a useful degree instead
I don’t think men are divine creatures, just as I think women are not divine creatures. We are human beings, with our flaws and our qualities, and I believe we should cooperate to use our differences and strong points for a greater good, such as advancing scientific progress and society as a whole.
As a mother, I know what it means to want and love children. Not all men (or women) want children and they have a right to do so. Nobody should be forced to support a child they never agreed to have. Since men don’t have access to a safe type of birth control pill, in case of paternity fraud they should be able to sign a contract where they clearly state that they do not want to have a child and therefore are not going to provide for that child and with that decision they relinquish any rights as well as obligations over their child. If the woman still wants to keep the child, she’ll have to do it on her own. I think this could be a fair method to stop women from using men as their walking wallets and use babies as their way to trick men into staying in their lives and working for them, so they don’t have to.
I don’t believe in the “My body, my choice” stance. It’s not just our body. The baby we carry is a separate being, we don’t own it. And it carries half of the father’s genes, so it can’t only be our decision to make. Whether I think it should be possible to have an abortion by the first trimester in case the mother’s life is at risk or in case of malformation, life should be respected from the time it starts, which is when it is conceived.
Marriage and traditionalism
I see value in committing to the same person for life and building a new family nucleus. I see it as a clever, wise way of investing resources and useful for the advancement of society. A strong family is also the best environment to raise a child, who has better chances
of success in life, especially on a financial point of view. That said, marriage as it is today does not work. It can be too easily broken and ruin the lives of the children and the male for ever. A marriage should be strictly regulated by a contract signed and agreed upon by both parties, just like any type of business transactions, and breaking it should have (fair) consequences. At the moment, men have nothing to gain from marriage. It’s no surprise they don’t want to get married. Ideally, both partners should have a job and split responsibilities, but if they both agree on taking on different roles, as in, one staying home to raise the children, take care of the house and do all the cooking, washing, and so on, and the other one being the bread winner, they should be able to choose what’s best for them.
It’s genital mutilation and it should be illegal, unless in case of severe health reasons and it surely should not be performed on babies and children, who are not capable of making this decision.
I do not condone any type of violence, no matter who is the perpetrator. Misogyny and misandry are not useful nor clever.
Females can be violent too and they should be punished just as male criminals. Jails need to stay and female criminals belong in there. Enough with double standards. Everybody is equal under the law.
False (rape) accusations
Should be criminally punished. If you accused somebody and it turns out to be false, you need to pay for it.
Children should not be spoiled or shielded from life itself. Parents need to learn to say no and work hard to build strong, independent, rational individuals who are responsible for their actions. Stop infantilising men and women and stop brainwashing children with the notion of “gender”. You are born either male or female.
I believe in free speech and democracy. People have the right to make their own choices, even choices I don’t like, provided that they respect the law. I am not driven by a religious agenda. I am an atheist and respect people’s right to choose to be religious, just like I have the right to disagree.
These are my opinions, expressed in a condensed form. I know that things are much more complicated than it may seem and I don’t have all the answers, but I am willing to change my mind on them, if there is enough convincing evidence. I am not an expert, I know I can make mistakes and am willing to engage in a debate with anybody, even feminists.